Feng Shui

By getting rid of the mess in my room, the Chi/ Energy my room has felt has been far more positive. In my opinion, the room is now more welcoming and overall more lively. The plant that I added by the window honors the “wood” element and because of its green color, it represents growth and expansion. Although my room won’t physically grow or expand, clearing out the mess and adding more color will make the space feel bigger than it did before. In the Bagua, all of the different colors are supposed to represent the different aspects of your life. An important part of Feng Shui would be adding an abundance of these colors, while keeping them balanced. It is imperative that you show this balance in the spaces that you physically live in as well as in your day to day life. Overall, I feel that this was a positive experience and it has made my room a lot more open. Although I don’t know how long my room will stay in this clutter-free state, atleast now I will be more open to the effects that Feng Shui can have on a room.

One comment

1. pjsturtevant · September 5, 2017 at 2:38 pm ·

Bagua, all of the different colors are supposed to represent the different aspects of your life. An important part of Feng Shui would be adding an abundance of these colors, while keeping them balanced. BRAVO